10.30am to 12midday Tuesdays 18 & 25 July and 1 & 15 August (with 22 & 29 August as extra dates if needed)
Prices are from £53 per person, i.e. £13.25 per session, depending on numbers (max 5 people)
Free parking is available in the small free public car park on the Forest Way in Forest Row between the Social Club and Forest Lodge Veterinary Centre at the end of Station Road that leads to the Forest Way from Hartfield Road. Toilets & refreshments available at The Riverview Cafe RH18 5DW.
– all four 1.5 hour sessions should be completed in order to reach the ’green traffic light’ foundation level of Nordic walking technique
– dates are rolled forward one week if more bookings are required to make a course viable to run, i.e. the start and finish dates move on a week
– extra dates are used when a session is postponed due to the weather and/or if participants extend the course to learn the higher Health and/or Fitness levels of technique beyond the foundation level
– applicants need to be ‘walking-fit’ to get a place (a ‘readiness to participate’ questionnaire must be completed beforehand)
– prices are described as ‘from £xx’, because they vary depending on the location and the number of people on a course
– full course payment is required before or at the first session.
For more information, how to book or make an enquiry, click on nordicwalkingforhealth-beginner-courses
Strenuous – over five miles and may contain long stretches of ascent/descent.