10.30am to 12midday Thursdays 20 & 27 July and 3 & 17 August (with 24 & 31 August as extra dates if needed)
Prices are from £43 per person, i.e. £10.75 per session, depending on numbers (max 6 people)
Free parking is available on entering the park near Buxted Church. Toilets & refreshments available at Oast Farm Café TN22 4AU and in Buxted Park Hotel TN22 4AY.
– all four 1.5 hour sessions should be completed in order to reach the ’green traffic light’ foundation level of Nordic walking technique
– dates are rolled forward one week if more bookings are required to make a course viable to run, i.e. the start and finish dates move on a week
– extra dates are used when a session is postponed due to the weather and/or if participants extend the course to learn the higher Health and/or Fitness levels of technique beyond the foundation level
– applicants need to be ‘walking-fit’ to get a place (a ‘readiness to participate’ questionnaire must be completed beforehand)
– prices are described as ‘from £xx’, because they vary depending on the location and the number of people on a course
– full course payment is required before or at the first session.
For more information, how to book or make an enquiry, click on nordicwalkingforhealth-beginner-courses
Strenuous – over five miles and may contain long stretches of ascent/descent.