All Wealden Health Walks are listed in the Guided Walks diary.
Fresh air, friendships, feel the difference!
Walking for Health encourages more people to become physically active in their local communities.
Everyone is welcome to join local health walk schemes , offering regular short walks over easy terrain with trained walk leaders.
All walks last an hour:
Ashdown Forest Healthy Walks
Every Wednesday at 10.30am
- Broadstone car park – first Wednesday of month
- Long car park – second Wednesday of month
- Box car park – third Wednesday of month
- Black Hill car park – fourth Wednesday of month
- Millbrook car park – fifth Wednesday of month
Please wear sensible shoes and dress for weather conditions. These walks are part of a partnership project with Ashdown Forest, NHS Sussex, East Sussex County Council and The Conservation Volunteers.
Chelwood Gate Healthy Walk
A healthy walk in Chelwood Gate in partnership with the National Cats Protection Centre.
- Every first Saturday of the month, from 11am – 12 noon, setting off from the Visitor Centre at the National Cat Centre.
Crowborough Healthy Walk
A healthy walk in Crowborough commencing at 10.30am.
- Every first and third Thursday of the month: outside Zest (Fernbank Centre)
- Every second and fourth Thursday of the month: outside Millbrook Garden Centre, Tubwell Lane
- Every fifth Thursday of the month: St. Johns recreation ground car park, St. Johns Road
Each walk will last for approximately one hour and will be a relatively easy walk around town.
Hailsham Healthy Walks
Free, friendly walks for just an hour every week.
- Every Thursday starting from the War Memorial, High Street at 10.30am, starting on 21st May 2015.
Heathfield Healthy Walks
- Every Wednesday starting at the clock tower in the High Street at 10am.
Pevensey Bay Healthy Walks
- Every Monday starting at the Library in Richmond Road at 9.45am. A short walk of 30-45 minutes.
Uckfield Healthy Walks
- Every Friday starting from the Civic Centre at 10am.